Gladrags Reusable Menstrual Pad Nighttime 1 Pack |
when you would likeGladrags Reusable Menstrual Pad Nighttime 1 Pack,
(50 customer reviews)
- Amazon Sales Rank: #36271 in Health and Beauty
- Size: Night Pad
- Brand: Glad Rags
- Ingredients: 100% Cotton.
- Dimensions: 1.05" h x 3.06" w x 5.00" l, .10 pounds
Gladrags Reusable Menstrual Pad Nighttime 1 Pack Description
GladRags Night Pads consist of a holder and two inserts, and have an additional layer of ultra-absorbent cotton terrycloth, plus extra coverage in the front and back. Wear this breathable, all-cotton pad at night while you sleep, on heavy flow days, or during postpartum recovery, for the ultimate in leak Sleep a little easier with the maximum protection and comfort of GladRags Night Pads Approximately 14" long and 3" wide at the middle
- Made to last for years
- Protect your body naturally with breathable cotton
- Great for women with allergies or chemical sensitivities
- Safe · Simple · Smart Periods
Related Search of Gladrags Reusable Menstrual Pad Nighttime 1 Pack
- GladRags - Reusable, Earth Friendly Menstrual Pads & Cups
Ready to make the switch to reusable products, but not sure where to start? Try a GladRags cloth pad kit! Geared toward the new user, these kits combine customer
- Frequently Asked Questions About GladRags Menstrual Cups
GladRags Cloth Pad Questions Q. What is the complete GladRags Product line? GladRags Pantyliner: The GladRags Pantyliner is great for light days or those days when
- Making the Switch to Reusable Menstrual Products | Natural
If you’ve been thinking it’s gross to handle the blood in reusable products, remember that “disposable” products are not disappearing products.
- Make Your Own Cloth Pads! - Keeper of the Home
Cloth pads are something I’ve written about several times before (here and here). Not only are they healthier to use (avoiding toxic chemicals in regular pads and
- sew green: Cloth pads - blogspot.com
historicstitcher said I've been using cloth pads since I was in college and heard a lecture by a midwife who told us that women with heavy flows
- How To Make A Microwave Heating Bag : TipNut.com
Instead of using electric heat pads & blankets or hot water bottles for your aches and pains, these microwaveable packs are just the ticket! They’re
- Sea Pearls (menstrual sponges): a review | Raising My Boychick
Warning: This post contains explicit descriptions of internal menstrual products and the use thereof, cervical and menstrual fluids, and my sex life.
- Incognito (Fempro/Vania Maxi Pads) | MEN in Menstruation
For times when you want to browse in stealth mode, for example, to plan surprises like gifts or birthdays, Google Chrome offers the incognito browsing mode.
- No Tampons, No Diva Cup, No Problem: Two Earth-Friendly
OMFG, yes! I changed to cloth pads a few months ago (and wrote about it) and I love them so much. I tried a menstrual cup and it’s just not for me, but washable
- Menstrual Fetish or Simply Education? | MEN in Menstruation
About Prexus Swyftwynd Probably not a good idea for you to know anything about me.